This salad recipe is a healthy and fast weeknight dinner idea. From start to finish you can throw this together in under a half hour. I prefer to use mandarin oranges, but to spice things up, I used a Bosc pear that did not disappoint. Bon appétit friends.
Asian Chicken Salad Recipe: My own
- 1 bag of Mixed Greens
- 1 small head of radicchio chopped
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 carrot shredded
- 4 green onions chopped
- 1 Bosc pear sliced OR 1 can of mandarin oranges
- Handful of sliced almonds
- Handful of Chow Mein Noodles
- 2 pieces of Tyson’s breaded chicken breast fillets OR 2 pieces of boneless chicken breast marinated in soy sauce and honey.
- Briannas ginger mandarin dressing or your favorite ginger dressing
Preheat oven to 425. If using Tyson ready to go chicken, follow package directions to cook. If using marinated chicken, bake for 13 minutes; flipping halfway through. Cut chicken into strips and tent with foil until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, add mixed greens, radicchio, cucumber, carrot and green onions. Toss with salad dressing and put salad onto each plate. Top each plate with pear slices or mandarin orange segments, a handful of almonds and chow mein noodles, and sliced chicken. enjoy!